Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

nice

you made me giggle

DE_aztec DE_aztec

I <3 CS

That was really well done. Very Xiao Xiao at the end!

FDNY - Tribute FDNY - Tribute

very well put together

9/11 was the most shocking thing i have ever seen in my entire life. I was just about to open the kitchen in a neo-artfaggy type Pizzeria/Ristorante expensive Tourist pit type joint, when the news that was on went away and what looked like a scene from a low budget movie flashed on the screen. It looked too surreal to comprehend. But about five seconds later, everyone in the restaurant stoped talking and realization set in. I was doing a year in the closest thing in the juvenile system to a real pen, and from my 6 inch by 2 foot window I watched an incredibly big tornado tear a 50 foot tree out of the yard 15 feet from my 1 foot head... But i have never seen anything that scared me more than 9/11. I cant imagine what the first wave of FDNY were thinking as they tried to get those people home.. but they were the bravest mother!#@$@@! to go in. Im a canuck, and Creed is teh suck.

Defector [full] Defector [full]

MDFMK

Heehehehehe that was good.

Remisser responds:

Thanks. ;)

My Life [edit] My Life [edit]

Nice mix

You gotta be a NIN fan eh? :D Perhaps Aphex Twin too? Very nicely layered. Im poor and need to get instruments.